If I go to NUS, I will...
- Live in halls
- Learn how to play the piano
- Get to play with woofie
- Get to see and hang out with my family more
- Look yichun up after his work for subway
- Drag chuanhan and peckyan along for subway too
- Go for student exchange in an exotic place like Sweden or India
- Hang out with pong a lot a lot
- Learn to drive
- Teach more tuition
- Serve in church
- Not have to work in the prisons for 6 years
- Get to drink bubble tea when I want to
- Know another 500 singaporeans but miss out on the 500 americans/ brits that I will get to know
- Struggle with engineering coursework
- Maybe do a double degree in business or economics
- Probably work in a bank one day
- Perharps try to be an engineer
- Intern at a cool overseas bank/ engineering company
- Dream to work in a company like Starbucks/ Walmart one day
- Or maybe just settle for Sheng Siong/ Giant
- Not have to miss out on my own birthday celebration
- Work in the private sector
- Get a first class honours or two first class honourses, is that even possible
- Join the NUS student union
- Help out in YVIP camp 2008 as a TF
- Do more volunteer work
So my life is hanging on a line. I am waiting waiting waiting for it to start and for someone somehow to point the direction. It's either or now. So let's wait and see.