050.jpg)
Ok this is my table. Messy and if you're wondering, I have no idea why the 3 candles are there either. Let's us say that I decided to be adventurous till one of my colleague said that they have smoke detactors in the office.
047.jpg)
The computer shows some data entry stuff which I was helping my colleague with since he accidentally lost all his data. This shows that you should always press the save button periodically whenever you do any piece of work.
043.jpg)
Ahhh... These are my friends. HAHA. Things I play with everyday. Hey, they talk! And I got to adopt some of them too lucky me.
064.jpg)
ALL the work I did single-handedly. Thank you thank you.
057.jpg)
I tried to flip it several times but failed, obviously. Same goes for the photo below. Look at the MESS. Gosh.
063.jpg)
I can't believe I didn't get to keep this! Civilian.
027.jpg)
This is still my favourite HAHA other than the view of changi airport runway.