Wendy said:"Angie, you can go home." I am free for wednesday and thursday but that sounded as though I am fired. HAHA. Then I will have to go for the internship at Global Magazine that pays $650 for 6 weeks worth of work. Only dump dumps will do it man.
Have you catch You Don't Mess With The Zohan? LOL. It is one crap and lame show full of shite. And I watched it in my pajamas! LOL Yi Chun and I met for lunch on Sunday and we just spontaneously decided to go and catch a movie but we both have plans after lunch so in the end it was down to the 7.30pm or 9.45pm show. And the 9.45pm show won because we figured it was exciting to catch a late night movie on Sunday Night. So we can have some life. So you see I am blogging about it. At least I have something to blog about! Other then teeth teeth and more teeth right!? HAHA. So Zohan was a disappointment. It wasn't really that funny, it was disturbing 'cause there was so much sex. With OLD ladies. Oh and both Yi Chun and I were stopped before we went in, we had to show our ICs to prove that we were above 16 years old -_- HAHA.
Jesus, take the wheel, take it from my hands.
Anyway this song by Carrie Underwood is really nice and meaningful and sweet. I realise that sometimes we feel thankful for all the things that we have but have you ever thought about thanking God for all the things that you wanted but didn't get? I have come to see that there are so many things that I have pray hard for and didn't get but in place of what I wanted I got something else which I end up being thankful about! So it seems like I should be happy with whatever deal I end up with whether it was according to my plan or not. Now I'm taking a huge step of Faith and I'm flying to London to study Economics. Foreign Land Foreign Subject too. I'm most worried that I can't excel in Economics but I know I will get a job because LSE is career focused. But I hope the three undergraduate years that I am about to embark on will be colourful.