And I cooked today.
It's a lovely friday even more lovely for the fact that I am off from work. July and August are bad months for the clinic. No patients and so little doctors and therefore no need for my presense- I take up space and use up oxygen. Next week is another 3-day work week for me. But I have to work tomorrow.
Oh well these are the two photos I took of the dish I created!


My mum gave me a 6 out of 10. I added too much dried mushrooms that was too hard because I didn't stew them long enough and I didn't cook the mushrooms separately first. But it looks really great. Especially the colour combination! HAHA.
Man I am so excited. I can hardly contain my immense sense of joy!!! I am gonna get the full Pushing Daisies DVD from Matt Low tomorrow!! =DDD Can't wait. And tomorrow will be a good day too as I will be watching Medea! And getting my DVDs. Ah PD PD PD PD PD !!!