Two weeks since I stopped work. Let's look at what I have done so far. Hmm.. visa Checked;
medical Checked; packing Semi-Check; meeting up with friends Semi-Checked; going back to RJ Not Done; course selection Checked. All in all I feel like I have done a lot yet there are some important things that I left out. I think the one thing I will miss most about Singapore will be the people: my family and friends. How can you pack these 'things' into a luggage and bring it with you? Never. But what we have are memories and perharps photos to hold onto and to mean something.
I have been enjoying bumping around a little. But ever since I stopped work two weeks ago my mum has been giving me lots of cooking lessons. Haha. Not as much as she would like really since I still go out for meals with my friends. But I have been trying hard. I am proud to say I am able to cook rice using a rice cooker of course. I can steam food too using the rice cooker. And I am learning how to cook stew using my slow cooker. However, progress is slow as I am still deciding if I will need my slow cooker at all since it is pretty heavy and space consuming.
Anyway I am now at the coolest place of all. Chan Kim Min's hostel.






SUPER MESSY.
Kim Min stays in hall 3 which is an air-con hall, one of the 2 halls equipped with air-con. Anyway we went for some Mid-Autumn Festival at NTU and I met my cousin there. We had to take a long long walk to Yun Nan Garden, this is a photograph taken at the steep and long staircase that Kim Min has to climb everyday when she goes for lessons but she doesn't go everyday because she is a lazy double degree student. Hehe.. the Mid-Autumn Festival was very fun we even made 'wishes' and hung them on strings if you can see them in the above photograph on the right.
