One of the craziest day of my life. With adrenaline pumping we confronted the policemen. Not really confronted, we just told the truth about how we set of the fireworks and is now using the empty box (which contained the fireworks) as a tripod.
If you want to know the ending, the policemen ended up taking a photograph with us. If you wanna see for yourself check it out on facebook!
It is now 10.11pm I am listening to the leaves dancing in the wind. 6,000 miles away Woofie is sleeping. I haven't been blogging much since I got to London as there are simply too many things to blog about and I am constantly living them out that I have no time to record them. The past week has been fantastic. I have been eating a lot of fantastic free food. FFF. Halloween came and went with its own FFFF. We organised an amazing Fright Friday party complete with Food Film Fright and Fun. I was in the haunted house most of them time playing the songs and doing random screams and rolling on the floor LOL but it was a hell lot of fun!
LSE is the place to be. Although school work is really pilling up and I am sinking in a pool of mathematics equation and logical fallacies but I will prevail. And my advice to people especially NSmen with plenty of spare time who are looking at coming to LSE to study is: read up. Learn some basic accounting skills if you want to do accounting and finance as a module. It will really serve you well. Economics module is not difficult. Mathematics is tough. But luckily I have great teachers who are geniuses so I am covered.
I would really like to catch a musical soon. My friends went to watch Les Miserables without me =( I have decided to come up with a list of Must Watchs:
1. Les Miserables
2. Wicked
3. Billy Elliot
4. Edward Scissorhands
Recently I caught Quantum of Solace for FREE. Again my favourite word. FREE thanks to Lloyd's. Hang on a sec if you are thinking Lloyds TSB the bank you are WRONG. This is Lloyd's with the 's and it is an insurance company! Amazing because I didn't know they exist till I went for the FREE movie. There was FREE ice cream and FREE food and FREE drinks too. I went for a Deutsche Bank event and there was FREE food and drinks too. It's almost like applying for scholarships all over again but this time bigger and better. The banks and companies that can still afford to lure graduates at this time and space must be above board.
I met my cousin today to collect 10kg worth of items from him, brought over from Singapore. I am amazed by how much my parents love me. I am eternally grateful for their unconditional love! But now I am wondering how the hell am I supposed to move out of my hole once the Christmas Holidays come. But that is a problem for another time. Maybe I should try to clear all the milo (2kg worth) and food that they have brought over...