
At Liverpool station. Outside McDonalds.

On the way home on the 1st of feb.

On the night of 1st feb where it snowed like nobody's business.

In the morning 2nd feb. School is cancelled.
A day earned.
No school today due to the heavy snow! I must have one of the best view for the little I pay for my room. It is amazing to see the season change right before your very eye. When I was here in late September, the trees still had their leaves in place. Then slowly they fell and the temperature crawled down from an average of about 10 degrees to the average of 5 degrees. It isn't really that cold to be honest, it is just the wind that makes you feel cold.
Then it snows occasionally but never enough to stay on the ground long enough, usually it snows and the ground will just be wet, as though it had rained. I remembered the first time it snowed, I was caught unaware and my friend from Singapore has to tell me that it is snowing. Haha. But yesterday night it started pouring snow. If there even is such an expression. Haha I am so used to pouring rain that snows seems foreign. And I just showed my cousin in Malaysia the view out of my window and to quote her: it seems fake. Haha. Which led me to think that in other parts of the world it is sunny and warm, so different from what I am experiencing.
Yesterday I went to St. Helen's church with Janis and it was Giving Sunday, something like what we call building fund back home. I realise how different yet similar we do building fund. Indeed it is more blessed to give than to receive. But yesterday I had a revelation from the pastor, I finally understood what the scriptures met when they mention about having a good or bad eye. It was so powerful because once the message hit me, I immediately know how I should change from now on. The eye is the window to my soul. Whatever the eye sees, the body and actions most likely follows no matter what the mind thinks. So we have to see the good things and we must train our eyes to only take in the good and Godly things. Things that are white and pure like snow!