
Inspired by An Qing's blog which is always full of photos I decided to upload all the photos I took using the camera in my phone. Mind you, it is only 2 megapixel so some photos are screwed up but most of them are clear enough and they do sum up what I have been through this past 6months!

The view outside my window. Looks like HDBs? They are housing estates no doubt. But HDBs here are called Council Houses and I am not sure if those are..

Fuzzier night view.


More views..

This is the primary school. The way I like it. Nice and quiet. Without the children.
Haha. I sound like a witch. Yeah they can get pretty noisy.


This is how my hall looks like haha. There is some painting going on right now and it stinks and was in a mess but all the cloth on the floor is gone now. But the smell lingers.


The wide corridor and the kitchen.


This is what I flew all the way to London for. Studying. This is my table.


When it is too noisy to study I take a 30minute hike to LSE library and camp there usually from 9-10am till 5-9pm. Haven't tried staying overnight..yet.


And everything onwards is more exciting things that I came to London for and sometimes not expecting. The above is a protest against Tamil Tigers. Actually I think the people in the photo are Tamil Tiger supporters and they are protesting at a weird location right outside a hotel and some theatres. I guess someone important must be staying in the hotel. And the G20 protests were amazing too. Haha. I wasn't there (duh was in the library) but my friend took some amazing photos. The government should allow protests in Singapore. Firstly, I don't think people will actually seriously protest. And I think that protests are a great way to build creativity. I mean look at all the cool slogans people come up with. And it is a good way to make a point too.


What is London without the nightlife. I think this was at Vendome. Clubs in London fall into 3 categories: Dodgy, low-end ones. Student nights, middle class kinds. Super posh, where-you-can-find-Paris-Hilton kind. And Vendome happens to fall in the third and last rather hip and expensive category. I think a celebrity turned up that night. When my friends and I left (actually we got kicked out, long story) we were harassed by paparazzi.


The People. The Friends. Singaporeans on the left and Birmi (what do you call people from Birmingham?) on the right.


Ok maybe there are more than 3 categories of clubs in London. This fall inbetween the second and third category listed above. But yeah we went there wayyyy too early. We got in at 10ish 11pm. This party was thrown by the Malaysian Society and we should have known that Malaysians stumble into clubs near 1am..


Ahhh. Guess who this is!!
Ben the man himself life at the LSE! I will never get the chance to see him face to face in Singapore. And my friends (non Singaporeans)and I went to school on the FIRST day of the term at 8am to get tickets. That wasn't as extreme as my other Singaporean friends who went at 6am. Kiasu never die.


George Osbourne. I think he is a fake. Fake smile. Fake speech. Fake answers. But I don't meddle in British politics. In fact I know very little. I am just making subjective and coloured comments. Ignore me.


The food. On the left we have the traditional English breakfast. Oily, unhealthy and yummy. On the left we have the pancake from My Old Dutch, this supposedly Netherlands restaurant. My friend and I shared the pancake and he didn't eat much because he can't stand chicken in pancake. He can't stand mixtures of food and different taste together. I eat everything and anything. Oh by the way the pancake was HUGE.

I love this. Snow. You can only get Real Snow here.
I will be going to Norwich tomorrow. This time I will take lots of photos. Didn't manage to take any photos for the Christ Church trip to Kent. It was really fun though. Ok I am off to shower.