ARGH. I am so not motivated to read my notes. Got a paper tomorrow. Economics B. The hardest course out of the 4 modules I do and the one with the highest failing rate in the whole of Europe. Last year's paper was so bad that people created a Facebook group petitioning against it. So yeah that explains why I am not bothered to study so hard or why I can't be bothered really.
I just want to go home. Now.
Ok maybe I do want to go to Prague and Paris but can we just get this whole exam week over and done with. It is indeed a week that none of us will mind skipping. Haven't spoken to my family in a while and I miss them a lot. And I had a strange dream last night. Actually had a series of weird dreams. But I am quite certain that none of them are actually divine. It's really amazing how well Nutella goes with McVites' digestive biscuites.
Maybe I should go down to the canteen to study. Switch off my laptop and concentrate. I still have a pile of notes to go through. The thing about this module is that it is so interesting yet so hard to grasp. There's just so many things and so many endless possibilities and there are no past year papers to fall back on other than last year's and they don't come with answers either. Yesterday my friend decided she'll just retake the paper next year. It has been creating a lot of anxiety for come people that they can't concentrate on their other modules. But then again it wasn't that bad when I sat down with my friends to do last year's paper. I think amoungst the 3 of us we can definitely get a first.
Actually what is the point of a university degree. Nowadays a degree is so common that it is not the point anymore. After coming to London, I have met so many people with Masters and PhDs and sometimes not just one degree but many and it is really quite duanting.
Oh oh oh my family is online! Whee! More reasons not to revise Economics! Haha.