
The most sinful food ever..

What do you get when you spread nutella on digestive biscuites?
You get a sinfully satisfying snack for morning afternoon and night..yum.

Time waits for no man.
This shows how bored I was at 12pm. Yesterday's EC102 was horrible. It was so bad I refuse to acknowledged that it happened. I hope I pass though. It would be horrible if I have to retake it again next year. Bleah. Please let me pass. I just need 40marks..

Why is it so nice and sunny right outside my room. Sigh. 5more days! Till I hit the sun.. well the sun only really sets at 9 ish now so it is amazing how much sun we get and I am stuck in my room..

Yoghurt that tastes like ice cream anyone? With chocolate digestive balls. Yum. But a little too sweet and I like my yoghurt that tast like yoghurt thanks.

I like this photo. The mug of green tea that is the thing I am living on to keep my eyes open in this tough revision period. At least I still try to get 8hours of sleep. Most of my friends are surviving off 5-6hours and drinking coffee and red bull and popping pro-plus tablets.
PRAGUE and PARIS are my motivations.