Spider's Web - Katie Melua
If a black man is racist, is it okay?
When it's the white man's racism that made him that way,
Because the bully's the victim they say,
By some sense they're all the same.
Because the line between,
Wrong and right,
Is the width of a thread,
From a spider's web.
The piano keys are black and white,
But they sound like a million colours in your mind.
I could tell you to go to war,
Or I could march for peace and fighting no more,
How do I know which is right,
And I hope he does when he sends you to fight.
Because the line between wrong and right,
Is the width of a thread from a spider's web,
The piano keys are black and white,
But they sound like a million colours in your mind.
Should we act on a blame?
Or should we chase the moments away?
Should we live?
Should we give?
Remember forever the guns and the feathers in time.
Because the line between wrong and right,
Is the width of a thread from a spider's web,
The piano keys are black and white,
But they sound like a million colours in your mind.
The piano keys are black and white,
But they sound like a million colours in your mind,
But they sound like a million colours in your mind.
Took a day off work because I sprained my neck while sleeping. So far nothing much has been happening. Time has flown by. Don't know if things will stay the same when I get back to London. So many variables in the picture. But I don't worry because it is all in Your hands.
Got rejected by JPM. Felt rather down about it because I was rather sure that I would be able to get it. But then this may also be a blessing since I will be back earlier and I can travel a bit and maybe do some reading and research. Results were out on wednesday. Pretty please with some subjects and disappointed in math. Can't believe I miss a first by 2 marks and I was feeling good about the paper too. So can never tell what will happen. But glad that I managed a first overall. Then again most people do get it so no big deal. Gotta apply for so many things in the next few months. Thinking of it makes me sick.
One year is gone. Now is the time for another batch of Singaporeans to experience first year undergrad life in London and LSE. I had a lot of fun. Grew up a bit. Hope they have fun..!