Haven't blog in nearly 6months and felt inspired after reading xuanang's, anqing's and beany's blog. LOL. Nice to know what is happening in people's lives. Esp now that I am off facebook. Been nearly 2months I deactivated my account so I can study better and I think I did manage to save quite a lot of time on facebook!!

Had the UK elections on 6th May! Man, elections are exciting. Democratic, uncertain, thrilling, dirty politics. Saw some negative publicity in Croyden (this town on the outskirts of London) and they are funny. The photo shows Gorden Brown and there is a small tap at the very end which reads 'Vote Conservatives' or something like that haha. So basically we are in a hung parliament now which means that no particular party has the majority and the three main parties are Labour, Conservatives and Liberal Democrats. The leading party is the Conservatives (yay!) and I support them. Technically I get to vote. I got a voting slip by post too and I could have gone down to this primary school near my house to vote! But I threw it away after someone told me that Singaporeans who vote in the UK elections will not be allowed to vote at home. But this is a lie. Haha. Misunderstanding of the law. Commonwealth citizens are allowed to vote in this elections so I get to vote!
The Conservatives are market friendly people and I think that is the main reason I am supporting them and also a lot of people in my church are actually running for parliamentary positions as Tories so I support them. But sadly, my pastor's wife lost by a slight margin in her constituency to Labour. It's been 13years since the Conservatives are in power! Exciting stuff.
Exams in 11days. Don't know what to say. All my friends are studying really hard. I just want to pass Microeconomics.
Family coming over to London this summer! Mum and sisters arriving on the 31st of may! My exams end on the 1st of June. Hahahah. We will be travelling to Italy on the 2nd of June in the wee hours of the night at 3am we leave for italy so I barely have time to rest after the exams and will have to rush to pack and stuff but I can't wait!!! And then daddy is coming on 12th June! The day we come back from Italy. So he has to make his own way to my house and Janis is picking him up. LOL. It's gonna be funny. Then my family will be going to Paris and I will be going for a training thing for one week. Then break a week and my internship starts on the 28th June while my family will be flying back on the 25th June!! It's all about to start soon soon soon!
Fast forward time please...
I miss sg. I have 7months to go till I am back again. 13th Dec is the date. Missing all my friends! Take care guys!