Nearly 4 weeks ago I ended my second year of exams and was joined by family one day before my exams officially ended. I remember just being distracted a lot on the day before my last paper. Partly because my family was in London with me and also because I just can't be bothered anymore and that feeling brought over to when I was doing the paper. And I was just feeling very tired throughout it all. It was 3 hours of econometrics and boy it is ugly. But I survived! Yay praise the Lord who saw me through and who is always with me! Amen!
In less than 24 hours after my liberation I was swept off to Rome. Haha. Man it was so much fun travelling with my mum and two sisters! We went to Rome then Florence and finally Venice! It was amazing. Although most people in Italy do not speak English, to our horror, but they were pretty helpful and it wasn't too hard navigating lol. Although we got lost a lot of times but it was really fun. And then we came back after 10 days in time to meet daddy and I got baptised the next day. Haha. Everything was just happening at lightning speed!! Then I had a week of training. Janis went to some farm for a week. And my family went to Paris. Then they came back and we had a few days of fun in London. Did so much over the past few weeks compared to the last few months! Studying just takes away all your life seriously.
And now my family is packing to go back to sg. It has been a long long journey for them yet it was so fun it felt like just a few days. And they have all learnt to appreciate sg more in little ways haha and huge ways. Home is still the best in many ways.. as for me, I am trying to prepare for my internship which starts next week. It's gonna be 10 long weeks. From my current point of view but I know it will be such a great learning experience and so much fun it will feel like only a week has passed!
And I'm gonna pick up the guitar this summer. I bought a guitar from my friend and I'm gonna learn it!!