The Summer is over.
Sigh.
The best part of Spring/ Summer was spent studying. The next half of summer was spent in the office. At least I got to do a trip to Italy! I miss home. But I have 3 more months to go. Just finished my internship last Friday and this is the first working day where I am actually not working. It is all very nice. The past 10 weeks has taught me a lot. I have learnt what it means to be entrepreneurial and that to be successful you need to be aggressive and loud. It is often not how good a job you do but how good a job you make it to be. In this business it is all about blowing the loudest trumpet. As an Asian I lack in that area so maybe that's why this speaks to me.
Painted my nails red.
Bought so many new books. Need to get down to reading them.
Want to go travelling before school starts but there is no one to travel with..
I need a better chair. I want a nice sofa where I can just laze in and read a book and relax in. The only chair I have at the moment is very hard and uncomfortable.
I need to decide on what courses to do next academic year. Gosh, I am a third year now. I don't want to graduate and start working. I have come to realised how precious student life is.
Hopefully I get to go for some interviews in the next 2 weeks if not I will have to sign a contract and then reject it if something better comes along. But better is subjective right.
Really need to play the guitar.
Missing everyone in sg........