25 more days and first paper of the last official exam (in my life).
Things are slowly falling into place. Hopefully get the confirmation for my sg citizenship and then I can make a new passport in 2 weeks. Fingers cross. And get my passport in one month and apply for work permit. Desk allocation is set. God knows what He is doing, I am sure. Was doing some thinking in the shower. I like to think in the shower because really there is nothing else to do unless to hum a tune and think about things. So I was thinking how I went into RJ when all my friends went to HCI or NJ and how I think that is a crucial decision although it didn't seem like it then. If I hadn't went to RJ, chances are I won't be here in London today. I will probably be doing engineering at NUS. Not that it is any less a path to take but from where I stand now I can say Economics is my cuppa tea and I really like tea so London is perfect for me. God is sovereign and He really really knows best. The little twists and turns are all orchestrated to bring about a complete picture at the very end and I so look forward to that day when all is revealed!
So I should trust in God and stop worrying.
'And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life? If then you are not able to do such a small thing as that, why are you anxious about the rest?'
Luke 12:25-26
Still there are so many things to sort out. Housing for one is a major concern. But all is well because God is taking care of everything! Hence I am going to rest. I agree with what John Piper said, all humans sleep on average 1/3 of their lives and by sleeping you render yourself unconscious for that period and without it you can't survive, sleep and the need for it is a clear sign that we are only humans and calls for humility and to trust that God works in our sleep.